Domain Redirect Issue
how to fix changing new primary domain which redirect to old domain
Domain redirect issue:There are lot of steps found by my own and i finally got the right one. Let me explain one by one method
1) Login your cPanel account -> domains -> dns -> manage zones.
2) Type your domain name (example.com) then click search.
3) Here you can see domain records, nameservers then scroll down you can see forwarding option.
4) Under Forwarding -> Domain -> other domain name have to be delete and make it to be empty.
if it is not work for you then try another one.
Domain redirect issue Method 2
1) Login your cPanel account -> file manager -> redirects.
here you can add new redirection and remove redirect domain or urls which you already create.
Domain redirect issue Method 3
1) Login your cPanel account -> file manager -> phpMyAdmin.
2) Goto your database -> wp options -> check siteurl and homeurl.
3) If it were wrong, change your correct siteurl and homeurl then update.